Monday, March 20, 2006

It's your turn to clean the vomitorium

I will admit right now that I haven't been very fair to my readers over the past week, providing you only with the occasional comedic morsel. This form of starvation has proven so effective that your comedy "stomachs" have shrunken to the size of walnuts. They are so small, in fact, that these first few lines would probably be enough to satiate your desires (that is, were they actually filled with warm jokey deliciousness, which they are not). However, I would like to warn you all now, I am preparing to burst your gut. I plan on adding some great posts over the next few days, and I guarantee that you will feel so overwhelmed by my salty, crunchy, and sometimes spicy comedy delicacies that you will be vomiting laughter all over the room. It will be both disgusting and hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home