Sunday, March 12, 2006

Milestones (or kidneystones - I'm still waiting for those test results)

To my many fans out there, I would like to express my deepest apologies for the choppy service. I have been so busy reading my fan mail that I almost forgot to take care of all of my fans! (Note: For those of you who don't know, I do that by providing them with hysterical commentary and real life stories that just tug at the heart strings). Want an example of a real tear-jerker? Well, last week I was performing surgery on Grey's Anatomy when I found out that my seventeen-year-old patient had a brain tumor. What was I to do? Well, I took his life story as my own inspiration. I saw the love that he felt for his girlfriend when he asked her to marry him before his surgery and I began to understand that love can conquer all. Except for death. He died right there on the operating table, before I even had a chance to make some funny joke about my intern's sexual pursuits. But seriously, its not really my fault, brain tumors are hard! Fortunately, I asked Meredith Grey on a date and she said "yeah," and gave me that cute little teddy bear smile. I love her.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. How could I forget my beloved fans, all 19 of them? That's right, 19 people have now visited my site (look at the counter, who knows, you could be 20). If that isn't a milestone then I don't know what is. 19's a prime number, which all of you math majors out there must love. After all, isn't that what you all yearn for, a nice juicy piece of prime number, medium rare?

I, on the other hand, love stereotypes.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your readers want to know,
where do women come from? how can I ensure that my spawn will be men?
I've been making sure to eat raw meat during sex, and I've tattooed a penis onto my penis. Is this the most effective way?
-sam gompers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home