Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nipple Sandwich

So what has it been, like two weeks since I last posted on this blog? I know what you're thinking: "What a jackass."

Stop right there. I can explain.

Exactly two weeks ago, a Keebler Elf bit off my hands when I stuck them in the oven as he was baking his chips deluxe. "This is what you get," he said.

He was right. That is "what I get." Fortunately, after I spent about ten days tenderly massaging Cornelius's nipples (with my nipples), he was generous enough to bake me some new mitts. These ones are even better than the last! I just have to remember not to dunk them in milk.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nipple milk!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

question! where do you come from?
question! how do you get there?
question! from where do you see it?
question! from where do you see what?
question! what are your privates?
question! where are your privates?
ANSWER!!!! Next to me!!
quanswer!!! what is this, i like cramel too!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny!I mightjust have to call you Mr. Funny. How is life treating you beautiful? IT's been good for me. You Know, I used to be a rapper. What do you do to feed the children? HMMMM? I Steal things to put food on the table. I Used to mANUFACTUKRE PING PONGS BUT THAT WAS JUST TOO MUCH FUN.i LOOK FORWARD TO MORE POSTS AND THE GOOD TIMES AND RHYMES THAT ALWAYS COME WITH.

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't have stuck your hands in the oven. Dum dum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home