Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My previous post

Just so people do not get too upset, I would like to assure you all that I have the utmost respect for the Asian people.

By making fun of Asians, I am not trying to pass judgment on "the other." Rather, I am laughing at my own kind.

You see, although I was born white, when I was fourteen years old and touring the Korean Peninsula with my indy rock band, I had to get my appendix removed.

Unfortunately, my cooky doctor took out my liver instead.

I quickly learned that I needed a liver to survive. And since they had already thrown mine out, they decided to give me someone else's.

So technically a tiny part of me is Asian. This is why, every once in a while, I get a strong craving for Pokemon and dumplings.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Zach said...

That's not the only asian you have in you ;-)

No seriously. You're pregnant with my Cambodian child.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home