Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LICENSE TO ILL


I got my driver's license yesterday! Woohoo!!!!

Well, I got a signed receipt that said I am licensed to drive.

If you're wondering what it looks like, I have included this picture, which I took with my recently acquired discount webcam. As you may have noticed, I have covered my face with the receipt to hide my true identity. I learned this useful trick from Tim Taylor's wacky neighbor, Wilson (who, rumor has it, is a convicted baby killer).

Now that I can drive, all of the neighborhood girls think I'm the coolest. Maybe I'll take one of them to a drive-in movie. I'll wear my leather jacket and we'll make out. I'm totally the Fonze.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger N A said...

Congratulations on this. You are visibly cooler now.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cool guy,that is in that picture i wish he would show his whole face i would love to have a peek.and i understand if you don't wan't to show the world so just come to my house. many friends will come with punch i promise a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home